Dueling Nexus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dueling AI

3 posters

Go down

Dueling AI Empty Dueling AI

Post  joshfred21 Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:10 am

Wouldn't it be cool if we could set what deck the AI uses in a way similar to in the DS games? I would make so many anime character decks and pit them against each other. It would be wicked fun.
That said, is anyone else frustrated by the AI's Destiny Hero Fusion Burn deck?

joshfred21

Back to top Go down

Dueling AI Empty Dueling AI

Post  KingOfMist Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm very annoyed by the AI's burn deck as I feel its not really me playing Yu-Gi-Oh! but rather "Can I remove Fusion Gate before he summons?"

They need to include some new decks to play against. Maybe some character decks from the shows, some decks that people have won tournaments with, and some generic archetype decks. 

• The Character Decks for when you want to verse your favourite (or least favourite) character.
  • The Tournament Decks for when you want to test your skills.
  • The Archetype Decks for when you want to see what other archetypes have to offer.

This would mix things up a bit. If they can have you select the deck, that's cool, but if not, it gives a sense of surprise like in real life.

KingOfMist

Back to top Go down

Dueling AI Empty Re: Dueling AI

Post  DuelMaster9909 Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:29 am

you're right, i really find it annoying at how impossible it is to beat the thing, not only that, but i caught it using monster reborn, even though it's a banned card!

DuelMaster9909

Back to top Go down

Dueling AI Empty Re: Dueling AI

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down